Monday, March 8, 2010

Formspring Q&A #1

Yay! Some questions. :P

Cats or Dogs?
Hmm, dogs. They are very loyal and instead of thinking that they are the owners, they adore you for taking care of them. (:

What was the happiest moment in your life?
Having not been with all my family for almost 5 years or so it was during Christmas when everyone came. <3 If you could be a star athlete in any sport, which sport would you pick?
Snowboarding! It's SO much fun and it would be wicked awesome to do some crazy flips.

Which TV character would you like to be and why?
If I was a dude I'd be Zuko from Avatar: the Last Airbender because fire would be awesome to wield.
8D
Buuut since I'm a girl I'd be Toph (she's my favorite character from that Avatar show); it'd be awesome to create designs in the dirt/sand without having to really use tools. :D

If you were a general and had a soldier captured and ransom demanded, would you pay the ransom, possibly leading to more kidnappings, or let the soldier be killed?
Neither. I'd pretend to pay the ransom while secretly going to rescue the soldier.

which is more interesting? the ceiling or the floor? by sudama
The ceiling. I'd have to work at staring at the floor but I can just lay on my bed or the floor and look at the ceiling. It's like clouds :P you can pretend there are different shapes in it!

Would you rather be really hot or really cold?
Really hot! I hate the cold, especially if it isn't raining or snowing...what's the point of cold then? Haha, I've definitely been raised in the desert.

If you had one wish what would it be?
Hmmm that's a hard one. I wish that all my friends and family lived close. :D

why would you want something like this?
Because it's for fun! :P

If you could have been the author of any book, what would it have been?
Return of the King by JRR Tolkien. xD AMAZING story!

If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
Give most of it to charity and a TON to my parents and whatever is leftover I would get art materials. :D

Would you rather own a luxury yacht or a private jet?
I'd rather go with private jet, because I could get to places faster. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment