Friday, September 25, 2009

Must be a Saturday!

Saturday! This week has been strange and rather long. Glad it's here, and about to be gone, haha. Got to catch up on some of my favorite shows: Psych, The Office, and NCIS (OMG A MUST SEE).

This month has been weird and good. I got a job interview, which was really good. My teacher had recommended me to one of her former students who owns a business so he gave her his information for me. So, I called him today and he asked me to send in some examples of my work. I did and he promptly called me back. I was really excited and went to the interview the next day. The guy said since I was inexperienced (true seeing as I never had an official "real" job) he would give me one job to do. If I did it in a short amount of time and a good job on it and he liked it he would hire me as a part-timer. He was supposed to have given it to me a week or so ago but something came up. Oh well, we'll see. I'm going to keep my eyes out for other work. (:

I'm on my last class for my Associates!! I'm really excited about it! XD It's Life Drawing, which meant it's supposed to be drawing nudes and whatnot. Thankfully I talked to my teacher and he gave me a different schedule so I will come in once a week and show him my work. I've got 50 pages of artwork to do. I'm looking forward to getting that much and some more. ;P

Well, going to my friend's house in the boonies this weekend, can't wait! I miss her. :P She's moving about 20 min away from my home around in January, I'm so excited for her! XD

Ah yesh, and here are a few of the graphics I've been working on lately using Photoshp CS3 and Illustrator CS4. ^_^





WEEKEND. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment